Thanks - I will give it a try.

T.

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 12:57 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question: Finding Text

Tyron,

You can use the function STRSTR($FieldToSearchYourString$, "Street
Address:") + LEN("Street Address:") to return an integer value of the
position where "Street Address:" ends in your string
$FieldToSearchYourString$. Then do what you want to do with that..

Let me know if that helped - or if you require any further help using a
combination of these functions..

Cheers

Joe