Axton,

And after a bit of thought.... I think an ARDBC that reads Server side
menu files would be a good tool to have too.

I think one might be able to:
  Read data from the file (Set Field actions)
  add/remove records from the file
     ( or maybe re-build the whole file from an ARS form's data)

The main advantage I see to this would be to be able to allow multiple
(more than 5) levels of grouping for the menu objects that is still
based on ARS data that can be controlled by work flow from creation to
deletion. It would also allow for a "path forward" for the older
server file menus as a whole.

And if the ARS data to File Menu part of this is general enough then,
then even the JDBC plugin could be used as a source of data for an ARS
menu. :)

But maybe it is just me stuck with server side menus that would find
such a features set to be helpful?

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)