  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rick Cook
  Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 7:10 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Problem with Migrator

  **
  Here's a heads-up for those of you <ahem> trusting <ahem> enough to use
Migrator to move your code about:
  I did a small migration this morning of just a few dozen forms (no data,
no workflow).  Migrator 7.0.1 p4 - Server 7.0.1 p2 on source server, 7.0.1
p4 on destination server.

  All of the forms were migrated, but when I ran a difference report
immediately afterward, on three of the forms (1 Regular, 2 D.O.), some of
the group permissions were not migrated successfully on some (not all) of
the fields.  Since the group is one of the core ITSM groups (General
Access), which does exist with the same ID on both the source and
destination servers, I think this is kind of a problem.

  We'll see if Support can help, but this is really an engineering issue.  I
can't wait for BMC to give us a migration tool I can trust.

  --
  Rick Cook

5:43 PM