-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96
CS/SCCE
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 1:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How you you guys analyze ITSM 7 code? Dev Plus? Master AR
Suite? No logging doesn't count.

Yes.  Funny you say that--my colleague and I were just commenting on
that fact last week.  True Remedy developers are a dying breed...

Private and confidential as detailed <a
href="http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail";>here</a>.  If you cannot
access hyperlink, please e-mail sender.