Warren,

I don't have a lot of trouble getting U.S. support people assigned to my
tickets, but the problem I do have is that there are too few of them.
Whenever I have ITSM errors it gets assigned to the same few people.  I
would not be surprised if there are only four people supporting ITSM 7
at this time.  The folks I do get are good, but they are so overworked
it takes a while to be able to sync up with them.

When it comes to AR Server and Client problems, I often do get people
with Indian accents that sometimes are good.  Unfortunately, I think
most of them work off of a script and are unable to deviate from that
script, resulting in duplication of a lot of work and annoyances.

The biggest problem with BMC support is that they have shifted from
being an organization out there to help you to an organization designed
to close tickets.  In most cases it seems like the goal is to annoy you
with tedious stuff and explaining your problem multiple times to
different people in the hopes that you just give up.

There is one guy I've had to deal with recently on a user tool problem
that has asked for the same log files multiple times after I have sent
them.  It's not like the log files will provide different results from
week to week if they don't do anything to fix the actual problem.

Shawn Pierson