> BMC seems to be trying to save money by replacing the people who know
the product with people they can train on the cheap.  A classic example
of penny wise and pound foolish, IMO.

I am going to risk sounding a tad prejudiced by saying this, but I'm
going to say it anyway.  When will American companies realize that their
customers do not want to be "helped" by somebody in India?! I have
spoken to literally hundreds of people on the subject and no one--not
one--person has told me they like the idea.

Where did this, "Let's ship our customer support to India" thing come
from, anyway? (That's a rhetorical question).  Was there some ultra
secret dark meeting where all the US executives got together and
formulated this conspiracy? "If we ALL do it, the customers can't
complain! Customers will just come to accept it as 'the way it is.' And
we can get away with paying support agents 50 cents an hour! Yee ha!"

I really like when they try to fool you by telling you they're in
Atlanta and their name is Bob or Dave.