I believe you must go in first and change/delete the tickets. The system
will fail to build the index if there are duplicate values.

I would suggest going on the database level to find the duplicate
tickets. You can join the table with itself to find them.

For instance, to find tickets that have duplicate values for 'Field1'
you can use:

Select record_id from <table> a, <table> b where a.record_id !=
b.record_id and a.field1 = b.field1

You may have to tweak the syntax a bit, but this should give you a list
of all duplicate records.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer