-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jorge Polo
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: You do not have write access ARERR [331] - permission
errors (U)

 I Logged in as the test user. Then I logged in as Administrator. In  my
administrator tool I clicked on File--> Licenses --> Manage User License
and in my manage user licenses window I see under license category
server me with a fixed license and my test user with a read(Floating)
license. Under license category Application I don't see anybody.