Please Gary, show me where I yelled about how good ITSM is. I don't think
you will see anywhere in my post that I said that 1. ITIL was or was not the
thing to do and 2. That ITSM was the best thing going.

My point is, and I'll state it again, I believe it is irresponsible for
people to make statements about something, such as ITIL in this instance,
that they have no proof of. Norm stated that he thought Patrick's comments
were 100% correct. Patrick's comments were that

1. ITIL doesn't save money
2. ITIL doesn't save time
3. ITIL doesn't save energy
4. ITL doesn't make sense

So, just as Norm did his yelling about wanting to see proof, I did mine
about backing up these statements. Nowhere in here have I stated whether I
am for or against implementing ITIL. You know why? Because I know that I do
not have enough information to make a statement either way. I know that I
have been in plenty of implementations where the customer thought that
ITIL/ITSM were the way to go, and others that decided that was not the right
direction. It's a company by company choice and I think to make blanket
statements that it works for everyone OR does not work at all is completely
irresponsible.

Whether you choose to business with IT Prophets or not, is of course, your
prerogative. I don't believe that I have treated anyone unfairly in this
process. I'm simply asking for the same proof from those that have stated
that it does not work. Wouldn't you agree that it's only fair?

Scott Parrish
IT Prophets, LLC
(770) 653-5203
http://www.itprophets.com