True, but I'm pretty sure Gary's not using a load balancer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 10:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to capture a user's computer name in the mid-tier?

Depending on your mid-tier server config, this can be a little
trickier.  If you have a load balancer, you will get the ip of the
load balancer, not the client.  Some load balancers allow you to send
the ip through as an http header, so the js would have to be modified
to account for that if this is the case.

Axton Grams