J.T.

However....  :) And I am sure this would not be supported by BMC...

I have wondered if you could use the v7.1 Plugin server with a v7.0.1
or v6.3 ARS server.

If the communications between the ARS server and the plugin server did
not change... then I would think this might be a possibility. Again..
you would be well outside the "supported" box but it might work.

In theory the Plugin Server could be running on a remote server too...
but that is a different story too.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)