Hi Listeners

We are in the process of implementing Change Management v7 and have even
created three more approval processes (*this client's pretty stringent about
control*). We have now come to the point where we have to configure approval
mappings for all of these approval processes and are not quite sure how
detailed they should be. I know that the approvals can be configured based
on various different criteria e.g. Impacted areas, Operation Cat, Product
Cat, etc. Now this (approval criteria) is quite a bit of information to
consider so I would like to know what other organisations have base their
approvals on, i.e. how detailed they are and how it seems to be working
for them.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Kind Regards
Mel