Hello Michael,

I don't know if the menus you're talking about are search menus; if not,
you should work with these, creating a form which holds you whole Bill
Area Structure.

That said, you could either create an Bill Area called "All" or a button
in your selection form called "Add All Bill Areas" or something like
that. The idea for both is for you to fire push action back to the base
form changing a flag that creates a request for each of the changed
records. Of course, when pushing the values into the flag, you'll have
to take into consideration the selected state and then change only the
Bill Areas below it.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Cleber Souza