262-703-5911

Tony Worthington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
09/26/2007 09:45 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject
Re: Delays after user tool sits idle

**
Yea... patch four broke the horizontal navigation bars on the left in our
ITSM7 stuff, so we rolled back to three.  People here see this in p3, p4
and 7.1.  :-(

I was hoping 7.1 fixed this slowness thing, but evidently not.

I'm beginning to think it's something unique to our xp images here
(aaaaarg.)

--
Tony Worthington
Sr. Technical Analyst

Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
09/26/2007 09:42 AM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Delays after user tool sits idle

**
Tony, 7.0.1 p4 should be subtitled "We're really sorry about patch 3". The
patch 4 release notes mention that patch 4 fixes some errors that were
introduced in patch 3 - perhaps this is one of them?  Of course, as you
have seen on other threads, patch 4 is no day at the beach, either.

Rick