  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Worthington
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 12:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Delays after user tool sits idle

**
Nope.. as mentioned in one of my previous posts... :-)

>We have no remote clients here, everything is on the local network with no
firewalls or proxies between the clients and the server (only one edge
switch.)

-tony

--
Tony Worthington
Sr. Technical Analyst

"L. J. Head" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

09/26/2007 01:40 PM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject
Re: Delays after user tool sits idle

**
Is there a firewall between the client and Server?...as mentioned by another
poster

  _____