Hello Everyone,

We have recently upgraded our test AR System to 7.1. (RH Linux server, Oracle
10.2 db)

When I try to do a search on the User form I get:
" */*** ERROR ***  ORA-00904: "C301628564": invalid identifier"

The sql log shows the error happening when the system tries to retrieve the
entire record.

"C301628564" is a Check Box field called "Applied New User Must Change
Password."

If I change the location of the field and save the form I get:
"Field : Applied New User Must Change Password:
        Creation of one of the SQL views for the form failed within the SQL
database.
Operation completed successfully, but the SQL view is not in place. (ARWARN
69)."

If I delete the field then it starts all over again with "C301628563", which is
"Applied Days after Expiration Until Disablement."

Why am I getting these errors?

We use external authentication, and have no need to force users to change their
passwords.  Can I just delete the entire group of fields?

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University