Hello Listers,

I am trying to find out what solutions are out there that folks might be
using as an alternate to DSO, to transfer Remedy tickets between Remedy
servers.

My customer cannot use DSO due to port and encryption level restrictions.
Currently, we are using a solution provided to us by another group.  This
solution uses IBM WebSphere MQ and a product called ARSXML (not be to
confused with ARXML, ARSXML is a product by N-Tuition, a Remedy partner out
of Germany).  This solution has some design pitfalls (on the ARSXML side)
that are proving to be a challenge to overcome.  So we want to see what
other options out there might exist.

One thought that was brought up several years back with this customer was to
design and build a solution on Remedy Web Services, transferring tickets
through SOAP, Mid-Tier to Mid-Tier.  I believe they had a design prototype
back then, but I was not involved in it, nor does anything exist of it.  Has
anyone done this, or some other solution that they could share?

Any ideas or input anyone has is much appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff

Jeff Lockemy

Remedy Skilled Professional