-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 1:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARServer fails to connect to new database server

Ben,

I never heard of any one else that has gone ahead and set up the system in a
manner that doesn't user the aradmin user.  Was it ever documented that the
folks actually changed the password.  That maybe why the Db-password line
doesn't show up in the ar.cfg file.

Then again you might just be in new territory and need to forge ahead
without us.

Dave