-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 12:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: OpenOffice.org from Sun..

**
Has anybody used this tool OpenOffice.org? How long has it been around?

I just got a link to download it while updating java on my laptop to
download it for free. Its description sounds good and I'm tempted to try
it out.

This is the link..

http://java.com/en/download/javacom_update.jsp

Joe D'Souza