-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of E. Louise van Hine
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 2:02 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: v. 7.0.1 Incident - Estimated Resolution Date wrong

My customer has reported a consistent problem where the Incident record
has the Estimated Resolution Date gets set to the Incident Response
Time, rather than the Incident Resolution Time.  I have tracked this
down and the filter does indeed set this field to the Next Target date.
What I don't understand is why this always seems to be the Incident
Response Time rather than the Resolution time.  Anyone seen this?
Naively I reviewed the open defects on Incident and didn't find it. It
appears to run this way OOB.

The documentation on the Incident module states that Estimated
Resolution date should be the incident reported date plus the time
allotted by the service level agreement for resolution.

--
Regards,

Louise van Hine