What exactly are you looking for?  A list of all the notifications in
ITSM7?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rabi Tripathi
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 2:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ITSM 7 Notifications White Paper? Anybody seen this document or
is it a myth?

I remember reference to a whitepaper titled "ITSM 7 Notifications White
Paper" or something close to it in one of the books.

I can't find anything like it on support site and BMC support says they
don't know about it. At least the guy I asked said he doesn't know about
it.

The title sounds irresistible. Anybody seen it? Have it?

Regards.