ARS 7.1
Mid Tier 7.1

Maybe I dont understand preference servers but here is my issue.  I login to a
preference server on the user tool and remove 3 columns from a table on the
Incident Management console.  I save my preferences.  If I relogin to the user
tool, my preferences stayed and those 3 columns are removed.  So far so good
.... I then login to the mid tier which is configured for the same preference
and those 3 columns are visible.  I expect them to be hidden as well.  Am I
misunderstanding how preference servers work, is this a bug or did I miss some
other configuration.

TIA
Kevin