Hello,

I want to give some user , Some of administrator permissions. some part of
administration right to users but it is not possible and we have to either
give the whole or we can not limit him to just some of them.
For example we need to give permission to a user just to add or edit product
categories. or another user just to edit support groups and add created
users to a support group.

I could not implement this on Remedy 7.0.0. Is there any way to do that?

Regards,
Roseta