Dear Listers,
            I'm trying to get a table loop guide to work and I'm running into
some problems.  On a change request, a user can add a billing area.  When they
click the add billing area button, a dialog box pops up called ChangeBillArea.
The user selects a Billing Area by ID, and a push fields action creates a
record in the ChangeBillArea form.  Back on the Change Request, there is a
table that pulls from a join form (ChangeBillAreaJoin) that is a join of
ChangeBillArea and BillingAreas (the form that stores the billing area data).
My requirement is to allow users to add multiple billing areas based on
different criteria (name, state, center and division).  I had asked about this
before, and I've made some progress, but I'm still running into issues.  I
added 4 character fields with menus attached to the changebillarea form for
each of the criteria.  I also added a table that pulls from the BillingAreas
form based on what the user selects in the menus. (User selects a state and
division, table returns all results from the Billing Areas form matching that
criteria) I want to allow them to select records from the table set and add
those billing areas to the form.  I created an active link to run in a guide
(don't know if a filter guide is better?) that would do a push fields action to
create the record.  Problem is, I don't seem to have access to the columns in
the table in my push fields action (all I really need is the ID for the billing
area.  I return all the data for the user, but the ID is all the join uses).  I
can get the data that I want in the table, but it doesn't appear that I can use
it how I want to.  Any ideas?

Thanks much,

Michael A. McManus, SSgt, USAF
Remedy Developer