Hi Everyone,

I've a situation right now where the IT Mangers are requesting that
Remedy be able to calculate the estimated resolution date
automatically based on the priority of an incident.  As far as I know
this functionality is completely missing from Remedy.

Does anyone have any experience with this type of requirement?  If so
how were you able to provide it?

The only thing I can think of right now is tying in the Service Target
of the incident to the "estimated resolution date" field.
Unfortunately I'm not sure how to tackle this.

All feedback and comments would really be appreciated.

thanks,
Richard