-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Shawn Stonequist
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 10:40 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: View Thread ID Details?

Greetings List!!

I'm wondering if there is anyway that can be used to view specific thread
IDs.

I ask because it seems every Monday, between 8am & 10am, our ARServer slows
significantly. We've held off doing various "Monday Morning" reports &
backups, but without any improvement.

Our DB believes that the issue is being caused by a thread, but can't tell
which one.

I ran our "Thread Logging" in the System Config, but I only got ID's and
when they started (2, but only just after we received the complaint about
the Server's performance). Unfortunately, this log doesn't say *what* these
threads were doing.

It is my hope that, by finding out what these threads are doing (even if I
have to start the Thread Logging on the previous Friday, weekends are
low-to-no activity anyway) we can determine what is causing this issue-
errant search? user with a bad query? automated system? etc.

Huge thanks in advance to all!!!

Shawn Stonequist
Remedy 6.3
EMNS