Thread logging will only show thread initialization/termination info.
To see what the threads are doing via arserver, you have to collect
the api logs.

You didn't state which platform you are using, but f you want to see
at a lower level what the various threads are doing on Solaris, you
can use pstack, which prints a stack trace for each lwp for each
process.

Another approach would be to observe the queue statistics using the
Server Statistics.  This will probably help you narrow down, to the
queue, where to look, if in fact the issue is related to some type of
thread locking issue.

Axton