Hello everyone:

I have a an active link that fires a push fields into a supporting form when the user clicks a button. Depending on some workflow, pushing to this supporting form may trigger further workflow which might in some cases push data back into the record the user clicked the button from. Resulting in the "someone else has modified this record" state.

I call the "commit changes" action before I push the data to the supporting form. However, I need a way, once everything finishes firing, to force the client to reload the record that is currently being modified.

Amazingly, there appears to be no run-process action for this? I thought for sure there'd be something like that.

Does anyone know a way to have an active link reload the current record? Or any better solution to my problem?

thanks everyone,

-Andrew