-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of McManus Michael A SSgt HQ 754
ELSG/DOMH
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 4:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: more email problems *RESOLVED*

Odd.  Looks like there was an email stuck in the outbox of the mailbox
we're using.  Apparently that was causing the emails to queue up in the
email messages form? We sent it and everything seems to have returned to
normal.

Michael A. McManus, SSgt, USAF
Remedy Developer
HQ 754 ELSG/DOMH