________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Mauro Monteiro
Sent: Tue 10/23/2007 5:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

** Hi,

I read on help desk user guide (helpdesk_userguide.pdf) that I can modify a
request only if you created it, or if a support staff member
created it with me as the requester. However, in the same documentation I still
read:

"To modify requests, the AR System server must be configured to enable you
to modify requests without a write license. See your AR System administrator
for more information."

I saw at the AR System administrator but I did not find any information about
this. Where I can find this?