Depends on what you like.  My wife and I really enjoyed Granville Island,
which is a HUGE Farmer's market and local artisan place - you could spend
half a day there.

West Vancouver is very pretty, even for those of us used to the beauty of
the Pacific Northwest.

You might take a drive up to Whistler, which is equally scenic.  That's
probably a full-day trip.

You could take a ferry over to Victoria, which is a very beautiful city, but
in a very different way than Vancouver.

Hotel web sites probably could give more ideas.

Rick