Here is some more information

Jarl

How about Grouse Mountain in North Vancouver

            Or Capilano Suspension Bridge in North Vancouver

            Or Stanley Park just north of the Convention Center

            Or Skytrain or SeaBus with terminals near the Convention Center

            Or Granville Island, across downtown from the Convention Center.

Other downtown walking tours are described in a walking tours guide located at
http://www.city.vancouver.bc.ca/commsvcs/wuf/8Downtown.pdf.

Dan

Dan Wangler,   Team Lead,  STARS Group

Phone: 214-567-8304; email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Client/Server Services, IT Opeations

Texas Instruments, Inc.

6500 Chase Oaks Blvd., MS 8401

Plano, Texas, 75023