Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has ever received the below errors when
installing Mid-Tier.  We are on version 6.3 unix/oracle platform and
we are installing the mid-tier on the same server.

I appreciate any help since I cannot find anything close to this on
bmc.com and their customer support is not being very helpful.

 cp: cannot access bin/HP-UX/*: No such file or directory
cp: cannot access
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/bin/mod_servletexec2.c: No such
file
or directory
   Error constructing mod_servletexec.so

   Verify that the compiler and link-editor specified by $CFG_CC
   and $CFG_LD_SHLIB in your 'apxs' script are in your PATH.
   Also verify that the 'apxs' script has been properly
   installed.  The installation log file (/tmp/SEinstall.log)
   has more details about these problems.
   If you continue to have problems then please forward the
   error messages and  to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   ServletExec installation aborting on failure!
   See /tmp/SEinstall.log for log of installation.

   Exiting ServletExec AS installer...

egrep: can't open
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/config/webadapter.properties
Backup_File: Can't create backup of
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/se-tremap/StartServletExec
grep: can't open
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/se-tremap/StartServletExec
./mt_install[9]: test: Specify a parameter with this command.
grep: can't open
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/se-tremap/StartServletExec
grep: can't open
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/se-tremap/StartServletExec
egrep: can't open
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/se-tremap/StartServletExec
egrep: can't open
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/se-tremap/StartServletExec
egrep: can't open
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/se-tremap/StartServletExec
egrep: can't open
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/se-tremap/StartServletExec

***ERROR***************************************************
* chmod: can't access
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/se-tremap/ServletExecData/default
* Error running the following command
* chmod 775
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/se-tremap/ServletExecData/default
* You will need to manually run this command after the
* installation has completed.  See the install log
* /usr/tmp/mt_install.log for details

* chmod: can't access
/opt/remap/NewAtlanta/ServletExecAS/se-tremap/ServletLogs/servletexec/
Se
rvlet.log