Hey, everybody.  I was wondering if anyone out there has seen this issue
before.  It's got a lot of people baffled.

A customer has an AIX server running the latest patch for AR 5.1.2.  The target
LDAP server is Novell, and it doesn't allow anonymous browsing.  When the
Remedy daemons start up, all the plug-ins load without a hitch.  And in the
configuration  form, the parameters for ARDBC look correct -- that is, the
values are what we were told to use, and they match what I'm using in
Softerra's LDAP Browser.

However, when attempting to query the LDAP host the vendor form exhibits
strange behavior.  It shows us only  a subset of any given person's record.
For example, we can see the last name, first name, and email address, but no
location data.  Even more strange is the empty cn field.  In database terms,
we're getting all the rows, but only some of the columns.

The base query we're using is pretty simple.  It looks something like this:

    ldaps://[LDAP_Server]/o=[domain]??sub?(objectclass=*)

The customer has an AR System version 7 development server with almost the
exact same setup (same query, same credentials), and all the data comes back as
expected.  Out of desperation, I imported the vendor form onto their production
5.1.2 server, and the same thing happened as on the development 5.1.2 machine:
Swiss-cheese data.
I've built new vendor forms from scratch, and I've even performed surgery on
def files, all to no avail.

There are no errors in the plug-in logs.
As far as the AR Server goes, there is no problem.

I'm stumped.  Any ideas?

--Tim