Just wanted to pass this along...

ARS 6.3 p22 (server, mid-tier, user tool),  SQL Server 2000 (all
patches), Windows Server 2003 (all patches).

When passing a date in a date field within an active link to a Set
Fields SQL User Defined Function Remedy changes the date to the previous
day.  This only occurs for dates starting this last Sunday through this
coming Sunday.

The work-around is to set the date field to a tmp character field first,
then pass the tmp character field to the SQL user defined function.

HTH

Stephen

Remedy Skilled Professional