Hi, Stephen:

I did find a bug ID for the issue you addressed below.  It is allegedly
fixed in Mid-Tier 7.0.1 Patch 004.
SW00266823     Certain dates, such as 11/01/2007, are corrupted on the Mid
Tier.
Thanks,
Michelle

"Heider, Stephen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
11/02/2007 09:19 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Possible DST Issue

**
Michelle,

I am not aware of any bug defect with this.  Since this ?bug? will go away
in 3 days anyways I hadn?t planned on submitting a bug report.

BTW, because of the nature of dates and time changes, moving forward I
plan to always set dates to character fields before sending to SQL.  This
way, it shouldn?t matter when the time changes.

BTW #2, I recently read somewhere online that the Act that changed DST
time in the US has a clause that allows Congress to revert back to the
original DST time if they want to.  When/if that happens then ARS, Java,
OS?s and other programs will need to be modified once again.  T-Shirt
idea:  Just say ?No? to Daylight Saving Time

Stephen
Remedy Skilled Professional