Joe,

"?Pm-" means that it is a prompt, and not part of the field name.  It is the
sub-report link that the main report feeds to the sub-report for record
selection.

The "/" could be a problem.  You say to make sure I have "Use underscores"
checked.  It is checked on the server ODBC.  Is there anyplace else it should
be checked?  I can't find anything in Mid-Tier configuration.

Dwayne