Funny you ask, T.

I found out that choosing "Resolution and Recovery",
takes the Incident to "In Progress" status.

Choosing "Incident Closure" takes the Incident to
"Resolved" status.

I'm having a hard time explaining this to people here.
The terminology is all mixed up. Is this what prompted
you to ask the question?

As I see it, it would make sense if the former took it
to "Resolved" and latter to "Closed"
status...indicting the activity that was just
completed on the incident.

http://mail.yahoo.com