They appear to have updated it with their new service modeling tool at
http://documents.bmc.com/supportu/documents/58/89/85889/85889.pdf .

Look on the support web under documentation for Service Desk 7.0.02 -
someone got busy and posted _dozens_ of new white papers up there on 16
October, and since.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://itsm.unt.edu/