Hey Carey,

Childhood wasn't too bad, you just gotta have a great sense of humour :-)
Luckily growing up in a remote island in the indian ocean works in my favour
as no oen really knew it! was only when i got here that i realised what it
was.

Otherwise, we're running Solaris 10 + Oracle 10g, and can see the issue
occuring when we attempt to resequence tasks throughout the tool.

It's pretty strange and we're getting an issue raised with BMC now.

I'd love to hear what everybody else is getting when they try this with
Patch 5.

looks like we might have to put this into Produciton in a hurry... not good,
but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Thanks all.

George