I found that my ars patch 4 and patch 5 crashing are caused by the
plugin libarcdcQuery.so from patch 2 of itsm.

I am wating from BMC to give me a fix.

Try what I did and take the plugins out of the loop and see if the
server stays ups, mine was creahing every 2 minutes.

Howard

--
Howard Richter
ITIL Foundation Certified