Rick, Benjamin:

Could you please update the info about this issue?
Does it work?

I have alike problem...

Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented
it from fulfilling the request.

java.lang.Error: UserBeanRequested User: 'App Admin (appadmin)' NOT
created in Database! Cannot load JDBC driver class
'com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver'
        at kms.user.UserBean.createUserInDB(UserBean.java:201)
        at kms.user.UserBean.createNewUser(UserBean.java:65)
        at kms.user.UserManager.createNewUser(UserManager.java:88)
        at
kms.authentication.RemedyAuthenticator.createUser(RemedyAuthenticator.java:166)
        at kms.web.jsp.LoginServlet.login(LoginServlet.java:102)
        at kms.web.jsp.LoginServlet.doGet(LoginServlet.java:192)
        at kms.web.jsp.LoginServlet.doPost(LoginServlet.java:272)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forwardServlet(SERequestDispatcher.java:638)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forward(SERequestDispatcher.java:236)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.internalForward(SERequestDispatcher.java:283)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.SEFilterChain.doFilter(SEFilterChain.java:96)
        at kms.filters.MaintenanceFilter.doFilter(MaintenanceFilter.java:26)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.SEFilterChain.doFilter(SEFilterChain.java:60)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplicationInfo.filterApplRequest(ApplicationInfo.java:2202)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplicationInfo.processApplRequest(ApplicationInfo.java:1876)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServerHostInfo.processApplRequest(ServerHostInfo.java:937)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java:1124)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java:1035)

Do you think is related?

thanks.

Pedro