Pedro,

The first line in the error message you received from Java:

Cannot load JDBC driver class

'com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

This is the root cause of your problem, which is causing the rest of the error
messages.

What database server are you using? MS SQL, Oracle, etc? The error message
above leads me to believe your RKM installation is configured to use an MS SQL
database.

Further, the RKM application cannot find the Java MS SQL JDBC drivers.

Ensure that you have:

1. Install the JDBC drivers. You can find these from Microsoft on their support
site. Also, I've only had success with the SQL2000 JDBC drivers against both a
MS SQL 2000 server and a MS SQL 2005 server.

2. Make sure that your PATH and CLASSPATH environment variables have been
updated to include the location of the JDBC driver installation.

All of this needs to take place on the same server that RKM is installed on.
Once you have the drivers, and the OS and Java know where to find them, your
first error message should go away.

HTH,

Ben