MessageOh just a new name for an old car with a new engine then..

Thanks Rod..

Joe D'Souza

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rod Harris
  Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 4:41 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: {Spam?} Re: Copy ARS Server with ITSM 7 thru database copy?

  **
  Hi Joe,

  This is something I learnt at BMC Userworld recently. I believe that EIE
is being bundled with the Atrium CMDB and is therefore named the Atrium
Integration Engine. I believe it is pretty much the same thing with a
standard set of adapters supplied.

  Cheers,

  Rod

  <snip>