Actually.... .What I know of this topic is that the AIE (Atrium
Integration Engine) is "free" for use with the CMDB. However, if you
use it to integrate to "other applications" then you need to buy a
license for AIE. I know that line may be hard to pick at times (given
that the CMDB is extensible and all) but that was the last I heard on
the licensing of AIE with respect to ITSM customers.

HTH. ( I also hope that has not changed since I last looked into it.)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach