-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thirumavalavan Muthusamy NCS
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 1:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid-Tier displays GMT time

Hi

Thank you for you mail. The configuration is ad under:
1) ARS Server is GMT+8 hours time zone
2) Mid-Tier Server is GMT+8 hours time zone
3) The user Preference Record is GMT+8 hours time zone

When the users do 'Advance Search' based on any date fields (Ex: Create
Date)using the Windows Client (Remedy User), the search result list is as
expected.

When the users do 'Advance Search' based on any date fields (Ex: Create
Date)using the Web Client, the result list is based on GMT only. The time
zone (GMT + hours) is ignored. Hence, the search result list is not as
supposed to be.

Any one can help me?

Regards
Thiru