Thanks Mike for the help but since this requirement is new to me hence I am
not sure what hardware and software will be required for the integration.

I have been assigned the task to surf the web and find out all the possible
options available. I have been searching since yesterday but no luck.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

--
Regards
Rahul