Peter,

Another variation on that is to use a filter on Get Entry and a
Display only field. That way the Set field action simply returns the
'Display Only' field and the filters in effect do the "Case" operation
to map a value of 1 to "January" from the record that is being
returned.

Or...
If the integer value is actually a Selection field then I think that
field can do the map to an English string by simply returning the
value to a Char field instead of an Integer field.

However those solutions make some assumptions about how you are using
the case statement too. (maybe they apply maybe they do not.)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach