Another way of doing what amounts to a case function is to have your active
links or filters in a guide.  Each link or filter has a "Run If" statement,
then it takes whatever action you want, and exits the guide.  At the very end
you can have a default that runs no matter what.

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University