Well, I do quite prefer Perl over Java, but I think that Perl won't work
because I cannot put Perl on my servers.... Tisk Tisk....

So, I'm reading up on the java filter API stuff right now, I've never
dealt with it, and have limited Java experience, so I have some learning
to do, which is fine.

It looks pretty simple, I would just need to do a set fields action and
choose the "Read Value for Field From:" as "FILTER API" and then map
which field(s) I want to send to the java plugin (if any)and map my
fields to the resulting $1$, $2$, ETC..

Now I just have to figure out where to put said java script, how to
write it, and what not :)

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer